четвъртък, 24 октомври 2013 г.

Crochet girl's hat pattern with large flower



FALL SALE HAS BEGUN! ONLY NOW 30% DISCOUNT FROM REGULAR PRICES!
Check out my pattern stores : ETSY RAVELRY CRAFTSY
The pattern of this cute hat  is available in one size: 3-8 years.The finished measurements: circumference 22” and high 6 2/3”. The PDF includes the pattern of flower,too.

Sometimes people ask me : "Do you sell the finished items? "
Usually,I don't but some of mine products are available in my DAWANDA shop. Feel free to contact me if you like them.
Come back again, because I'm preparing new FREE Christmas pattern.
Until then - Happy Crocheting!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

CROCHET WINTER BUCKET HAT FREE PATTERN

If you have a skein of chunky yarn and no more than an hour of free time, pick up the hook and let's make this cozy, warm, fashionable a...